Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Saturday, September 17, 2011

11

Clothes:

Shirt- thrift store
Tank top (underneath)- Old Navy
Skirt- thrift store
Shoes- vintage!

These are my fabulous vintage boots from Paris (pronounces pah-ri)! I apoligize to you if you're one of my friends who I've been ranting to about how much I love them and you thought you could handle listening to it. But now you've read this blog and basically you're about to drown yourself in the Hudson River to keep from listening to me talk about why the heel is the perfect height for me. They are FAB to the U to the LOUS. The only word to describe them. I was browsing in aerosoles and the cashier said that she loved my outfit- "very '60s or '70s" were the exact words I believe. At that moment- in my doofiness- I thought that she was saying that I looked like I was 60 or 70 years old (don't judge!) If you're still wondering what else she could've been talking about besides the age, please check yourself into a mental hospital. I guess I should talk about balence now. Mixing lace with a plaid skirt is so okay, it's not even funny. Pattern+texture=visual intrest. Two other things that add visual interest are color and shine. Mixing these with neutrals like jeans or plain cardigans can create an outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment