Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Monday, September 19, 2011

12

Clothes:

Jacket- Banana Republic (gift)
Necklace- Justice
Shirt- gift
Jeans- 7 For All Mankind (thrift store)
Shoes- Kenneth Cole Reaction (gift)

Okay. Fine. I made a mistake. You looked at this picture and you said ew. I can't help it though. These jeans are WAY. TOO. BIG. I spent the entire day re-tie-ing the back of them with a hair tie because I didn't have a belt. When I saw them in the thrift store I had to buy them. I mean, 7 For All Mankind jeans that sort of fit me? For $7?! I had to. I'm sure I'll discover it was a good purchase when and if I grow into them, but here's a little warning about fit for those of you whose growing time is up: don't get the jeans. Don't get anything unless it fits impeccably and makes you feel like a million bucks. Don't get it. I don't care if it's a vintage Chanel jacket or an Armani dress, or you're "scoring" it for $1. It won't make a difference when you get home and you realize the buttons pop every time you try to squeeze it on, or if it has huge yellow pit stains. If you don't love it, don't get it. You'll just get into a horrible cycle of "what if's". The only exception for this is when you're buying it solely for decorative purposes, because having beautiful things can make you feel beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment