Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

7

Clothes:

Shirt: JCPenny
Skirt: gift
Shoes: Pink Duchess (Beacon's Closet)

Oh photo booth, I love you for many reasons: impromptu photo shoots with friends, days when I look particularly gorgeous, or maybe even short animations that I do with my stuffed animals. But I never truely appreciated you as much as I do now. You see, over the summer, I had a lot of free time and the one thing that I loved to do was to take pictures of potential outfits. I have a folder containing 30 or so outfits to whip out when I have clothing block (it's like writers block, only it can be applied more in my life). This would be one of them. Wearing it right now as I'm writing this, I realize that my perception of it has changed. In the summer, it was an idea that felt very unapprochable, high fashion, runway. Now that I really look at the colors, it's not that at all. It's a mixture of hippie and modern that strikes a perfect balance. I love the top so much! The colors feel like a sunset and the embellishment makes me feel like I just picked it up at a bazaar in India instead of a rack at JCPennys. I love how cluttered the bust is, and how the bottom goes from purple to orange to blue. It's beautiful. Maybe I'm reading into it too much. Whatever. It's a pretty top.

No comments:

Post a Comment