Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Saturday, October 1, 2011

24

Clothes:

Necklace- BROWNY
Dress- Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez for Kmart
Boots- vintage

This was a really good outfit. Maybe this is my WHOOPIE! outfit instead of yesterday. Then again… Oh well. I guess this week I'm improving at putting things together. Maybe by the end of this year, I'll have a full week of WHOOPIE! outfits. I sure hope so, anyway. Leopard print. Say it. Does it send shivers down your spine? Does it make you tingle with excitement? Some people are so scared of leopard print, so whoever has seen me today probably would've been jealous that I could pull off the dress on it's own. However, that's not the case because I added a vintage style necklace and peoples' "too much going on!" sensor vibrates. I DISAGREE. It's a faded leopard print on a purple dress so adding a fabulous necklace will only enhance the wonderfulness of the outfit. So there. Oh and P.S. I don't know if I told you but I love my boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment