Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

14

Clothes:

Dress- H&M
other dress (used as slip)- Jean Jones (gift)
Belt- thrift store
Boots- Van Eli (thrift store)

This morning I was doing one of my usual lets-pretend-that-I'm-famous fantasies in my head. I was imagining myself doing a seminar for women about appropriateness in their clothing and the word that kept coming up was the word "dressy". In my fantasy I HATED the word dressy. I really do. "Why are you so dressed up today, Dorothy?" "I really don't think you should wear that…" why? "it's too dressy" gahhhhhhhhh! I'm not dressy, people, I'm dressed. Unlike you in your sweatpants and gray hoodies. Where do you think you are… in bed? At the gym? 'Cause those are the ONLY places you can wear such an atrocious outfit. I am not dressy today. I'm just a sweet gal wearing a lacy dress and chunky boots. Not a chunky gal wearing sad, shapeless dress and flip flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment