Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Monday, September 19, 2011

13

Clothes:

Jacket- Papaya
Top- Terranova (gift)
Skirt- Forever 21 (gift)
Boots- Vintage

LALALA I LOVE MY BOOTS!
THEY FIT SO FINE!
THEY LOOK SO NEW!
AND WHEN I'M IN SCHOOL MINDING MY BIZ,
KIDS THINK WOW, WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?

I think I'm Stacy London, if you're wondering *snicker snicker*. This is probably the first time this year that people have actually noticed how crazy cool I really can look when I set my mind to it. It's probably because it's such a body conscious look, for lack of a better word. I actually really don't like the term body conscious. Yes, I'm conscious of my body. Does that mean I should wear a figure hugging pencil skirt, v neck combination every day? NOOOOOOOO. Anyways I could stay on this train of thought for an hour, but I am so tireddd. In fact I'm falling asleep on top of the keybhjk ,hhhhjhgkjhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment: