Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Saturday, September 10, 2011

4

Clothes:

Necklace- Forever 21 (gift)
Shirt- Papaya
Jeans- JCPenney
Shoes- American Eagle Outfitters (thrift store)

AHAHAHA!!! I'm still internally cracking up at this picture. Even though I have some good ones, this is by far my favorite on this blog. It's my first weekend outfit too! It goes without saying that weekend outfits are supposed to be casual, but there's a fine line between a put together but casual look and sweatpants. Wait what am I saying? There's like a big fat monster line between those… It's not even a line anymore, it's a rectangle. A big rectangle. Like, a REALLY big rectangle… Um what I'm saying is that there are better options than sweatpants. It took no time at all to put together this necklace and this top. It was love at first sight. I love these loafers too. Funny story actually- I had been eyeing some shiny, cream, patent leather, $20 loafers from Forever 21 for the whole summer. I was sure I was going to buy them until one day, I went on the website to stare at them some more (yes, I'm that kind of an online shopper) and when I got there, they were sold out of the cream color!!! I was heartbroken until I went thrift store shopping in Pennsylvania, and I saw these! They weren't as shiny, but they had virtually no stains, even though they were cream (if you've had white shoes before, you know what I'm talking about). Best part? They were $3.50!!!!! So in the words of the obviously charming fellow who wrote this graffiti: "damn girl you finer than my motha".

No comments:

Post a Comment