Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

15

Clothes:

Necklace- Forever 21 (gift)
Shirt- attention by Kmart
Skirt- gift
Socks- aerosoles
Shoes- American Eagle Outfitters (thrift store)

Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days, everybody knows what what I'm talkin' 'bout, everybody gets that way! Yes, I did just quote a Hannah Montana song but it's only because I admit it: I look horrible. I got the proportions all wrong and I accidentally walked out of the house looking like I was a school librarian. WHATEVER. Now here's Doctor Dorothy's recipe to cure a bad outfit- take a skinny jean, pair it with a slammin' top and a leather jacket and some fab vintage boots. Rest and eat lots of chocolate. At least that's my plan for tomorrow to remind people that I am indeed a teenager and not a freaky bag lady. I'll call this my bad day. If I ever run for president I will burn all traces of this picture until it is altogether deleted from the face of the earth. Oh well. I'll figure out how to work this skirt in a figure flattering way someday. Until then, forget that day 15 ever existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment