Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Sunday, September 11, 2011

5



Clothes:
Dress: Forever 21 (Buffalo Exchange)
Boots: Van Eli (thrift store)

Well here I am in the middle of the road, wearing an amazing dress and um… stopping traffic, so to speak. Because of the September 11th craziness, this road was mostly blocked off so I got a cool picture, though I have to say, I don't know why but the image is blurry… I shouldn't have said that… Now you're going to see every flaw in the photo. Oh well. Buuuuuut anyways WE GOT A NEW CAMERA!!! The pictures on it look amazing everywhere except on this website. I don't get it! On facebook they look great. On my desktop they look great. Why not here?? Ohhhhh what a world, what a world. Melts into puddle of fashionable goo. Years later, scientists will discover me and a couple of years after that learn that by rubbing Dorothy Goo on themselves, they can create a put together outfit in less than five minutes. The goo will be cloned and sold in jars for the reasonable price of $50 per tablespoon. Soon after, Canal street vendors learn that by mixing hot sauce with the urine of a female antelope, they can create a mixture that looks similar to the goo of a melted Dorothy. Man I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment