Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Sunday, October 2, 2011

25

Clothes:

Necklace- Forever 21 (gift)
Shirt- Kmart
Skirt- Urban Outfitters (Beacon's Closet)
Boots- Van Eli (thrift store)

Before you ask, yes, I'm on the subway. The picture turned out surprisingly well considering the fluorescent lighting and the fact that we're UNDERGROUND. But since this blog isn't called 365 Tips for Taking Pictures on the Subway, I'll spare you by not saying any more about that and moving on to the outfit. This is how to work a floral skirt on the weekend. Going with my all-time favorite recipe for an outfit I took a patterned skirt which I loved, added a gray shirt that would've looked boring if the skirt had been a neutral, added some funky boots to add an edge to the girliness of the skirt, and a simple pendant to draw the eye up so you're not always staring at my bottom half. And that is how ya do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment