Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Thursday, October 6, 2011

30


Clothes:

Vest- Urban Outfitters
Shirt- Gap
Skirt- thrift store
Boots- vintage
Jacket- Gap

Yup, there are two images with this post. The reason for this new phenomenon is that I have SOVS. That stands for StickOut-yVestSyndrome, referring to when your vest is longer than your coat so when your coat is zipped up, you look like you have two handkerchiefs tied to your hips, flapping in the breeze. It's not a serious illness but it haunts my everyday vest-wearing. The only treatment for this is to take off the vest when outdoors. It's going to be hard but if you're a slave to fashion like I am, then you'll understand. Indoors=vest and outdoors=jacket outfit=awesome. I love how cozy I look in this red tee shirt, but the Christmassy feel is balanced out with a sailor-inspired oversized vest. The tights look very wholesome in contrast with the long sleeved tee… Well maybe not wholesome, but more stylish than if I had paired them with a tight mini and a tank top.

No comments:

Post a Comment