Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

36

Clothes:

Jacket- Justice
"Top"- Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez for Kmart
Skirt- American Apparel (thrift store)
Boots- Rocket Dog

Two things that I have to say about the components of this outfit:
1) Yes, what I'm wearing as a top is indeed a dress. Sometimes you have to do things like that if you want to make it to 365 outfits.
2) The jacket is from Justice! Yes, Justice is a clothing store for children under the age of 9 but WHATEVER! Aren't you amazed that it still fits?

This outfit was my curviest outfit this week *waves fingers in attempt to demonstrate desired body type*. I think it's good to have at least one outfit per week that reminds people that you are indeed a girl. In a sea of menswear inspired outfits (a trend that I don't get and probably never will) you will most definitely stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment