Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Sunday, November 13, 2011

66


Clothes:

Jacket- Gap
Shirt- Cabi
Pants- Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez for Kmart
Boots- Rocket Dog

Today was funnaliscious. I went shopping at Forever 21 with my friend (sadly didn't buy anything. boo hoo) and wore an amazing jacket. Isn't it INCREDIBLE!? I love it thiiiiis much *opens up arms to demonstrate what "thiiiiis much" would look like*. And with red leather gloves lined with cashmere? Aren't you feeling fabulouser already? Or maybe you're feeling lowly and drab compared to me in which case, I reach my hand out through the computer and pat you on the head and hand you a chocolate cookie. You stuff your face with it in order to compensate for your lack of fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment