Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Thursday, November 17, 2011

71

Clothes:

Blazer- attention by Kmart
Dress- Urban Outfitters
Belt- thrifted
Shoes- Restricted

"Hey, Dorothy, I like your dress!""Dorothy, your dress? It rules!""Cool dress!" :D I now have compliments coming out of my butt. Maybe I should just wear this dress for the rest of my life. It's clothing items like these that can stunt your creativity because you think that you can get away with wearing nothing with it just because it has a pattern but oh, not I! I will surviiive! Ohh as long as I know how to love I know I'm still aliiive and I've got all my life to live and I've got all my love to give and I will survive! I will surviiive! Hey hey…….. Sorry, sometimes I have random bursts of Gloria Gaynor. Anyways, so far with this dress I've played it safe but the next time I wear it I'll try to come up with something really interesting that will make you want to compliment me. Over and over and over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment