Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Sunday, January 15, 2012

All I Want For Christmas is You (and a couple other things)

Hello my luvverly readers. I know I’m a little late posting (22 days late, but who’s counting?) but I’ve been a little bit busy what with Christmas and school and all that (sorry… that's not an excuse, I know…) Fortunately, anybody who reads this blog gets to know the intricate details about me and my life and that includes what I did on Christmas! So, without further ado, I give you: Christmas. (All gifts are from my wonderful mother. Thank you so much. You are truly the reason I am fabulous.)
The Presents
How sweet is it waking up to this? I've been hinting that I want a ukulele for some time and here it is. It's so cute and tiny and easy to play. I now know how to play 6 songs which are:
-You Are My Sunshine
-You and I~Ingrid Michaelson
-Somewhere Over the Rainbow
-Dog Days Are Over~Florence and the Machiene
-Billionaire-Travie Mccoy
-New Soul~Yael Naim
Awesome, right? Who would've guessed that I could ever learn to play an instrument?
LOOK AT MY NEW JACKET!!! Black! Wool! Sheaaaaarliiiinggggg….. The other day I had been looking at a burgundy faux leather jacket with a shearling collar at Forever 21. After debating wheather to buy it or not, I decided against it because I had "too many leather jackets already". Weeks later, when I wanted it again, my jacket was nowhere to be found and I was suffering from reverse buyer's remorse. Luckily, my mom knew all this and she went back to Forever 21 to see if she could find it again and while not being the same jacket, this one's pretty darn close. So here's my new mantra: If it's cute, buy it. If it's cheap, buy it. If you'll wear it, buy it. If you love it, buy it. So there ya go!
Just Dance 3! Because Just Dance 1 and 2 don't have modern music. I mean, would my friends really want to bust a move to U Can't Touch This~MC Hammer? It's really only me because I find him fabulous and amazing "Stop! Hammer time" ;)
The Outfit
Dress: Topshop
I have been OBSESSING over this dress. Christmas was the reason I bought it (actually that's not true, I just wanted an excuse to have it in my closet). It took, like, fo-evah to arrive since it was shipping out of England but it was worth it because it fits me and it's beautiful and it's velvettt… Just a pretty, seasonally appropriate dress. Fabulous!
Check out my earrings! Sparkles in a Christmas ornament? What more could a gal want? Close up, please!
Droollllll…
And Now a Picture of My Cat
AWWWWWW!
Hope you all had a great Christmas. More posts coming to a blog near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment