Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Thursday, September 22, 2011

16

Clothes:

Necklace 1- gift
Necklace 2- also gift
Shirt- thrift store
Jeans- Urban Outfitters
Boots- vintage

I love strutting in these boots! With the miniheel, they take it to runway strutting. This picture is kinda funny because in the background, there's the Chanel advertisement and it says "Chanel Bleu" and the main color in this outfit is blue!!! HAW HAW. Gahhh I can't concentrate 'cause I'm watching Project Runway. It is so cheesy with the "who do you think should win this challenge" and Heidi Klum. I'd much rather be like Stacy London who's sooo amazing and has such a real, sarcastic, kind personality. I am OB SESSED. It's da twoof.

No comments:

Post a Comment