Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Friday, September 23, 2011

17

Clothes:

Jacket- Forever 21
Dress- Uniqlo
Belt- Probably got it from Kmart when I was six years old
Boots- DSW

My outfits for the past few days have been kinda "ehhh…." like I'm not really sure if I like it that much by the end of the day. And no fabulous female should feel that way. This outfit is different. This outfit is SPEWING fabulousness (or fabulousity). Also this picture is a particularly good one of me. In my last one I looked like a drowned rat (not my fault. It's hard to find time in the morning to dry my hair…) Aaaaaaanyway back to the outfit. This dress is so cuh yoot. It has sort of a preppy feel, but adding clashing elements like a fancy belt (dare I say the word? fancy. *shiver*) and some really clunky boots make it super interesting. I ADORE IT. However, with this awful humidity, I was sorry that I wore boots that were so high and long sleeves. Oh well, even if I smell like I've been sweating- which I have- at least people can think for a second how good I look before they wonder if I've ever heard of deodorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment