Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Sunday, September 25, 2011

19

Clothes:

Shirt- AQUA Maritime
Skirt- thrift store
Shoes- American Eagle Outfitters

This picture- as they always are- is super cool. I took it while I was taking a walk because I have been TRAPPED in the house for one and a half days straight and I think I was going a little crazy there. I have a thing for pencil skirts. It's the truth. When I see them I instantly think classy, elegant and refined. Because they really are. This look is very Parisian. Or American. Whatever flag you want it to be. It's really just something that I threw on but it's very polished. I love. On a cooler day, this would totally work with a trench coat or a blazer and leggings. I could even wear a beret if I wanted to play into the Parisian feel. I don't know how literal that would look, but that's why I have to try it on. TRY. IT. ON. That's my motto. If someone says, "Um… I like this dress but I'm not sure if it's me". Try it on. And don't think about it too much. If you think you look good, you most likely look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment