Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

20

Clothes:

Sweater- Zara (gift)
Top- The Limited (Beacon's Closet)
Jeans- JCPenney
Shoes- DSW

13-year-old wearing heels. Brings up a lot of stereotypes, doesn't it? Not mature, not acting her age, tripping. A lot. Not me. I don't care about the looks or frankly about what people see me like in general. Really, why shouldn't people my age wear heels? (Now, if you're going to say "because it's stressful on the delicate joints in the foot", then I want you to go sit in the corner.) Now that we've gotten that little disclaimer away, let's talk about the outfit. I woke up superlate this morning and had to find something to go with my shoes. This is that something. It's very simple. Very very simple and I hope people perceive it as simple elegance and not "forgot-to-put-together-outfit-before-time-and-is-now-suffering-the-consequences-of-a- horribly-boring-outfit". Anyways, on that note, I must add that the shoes are incredible. I'll stop talking them down. Shiny gray patent leather pumps? Yes to the please.

No comments:

Post a Comment