Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Thursday, September 8, 2011

2

Clothes:

Jacket- attention by Kmart
Dress- Dream Out Loud by
Selena Gomez for Kmart

It was raining again today! Bummerrr. The shoes that I am wearing in this photo are- though practical- EXTREMELY EXTREMELY UGLY. I changed into oxford flats when I got to school. So now LET'S TALK ABOUT THE DRESS! With the jacket off, the dress stands fabulously on it's own. The leopard print and the ruching on the shoulders looks very uptown cool. In the winter it will look amazing with thick tights and boots. Though I know I should have been sad that summer is over, I was so happy that I would get to break out my long sleeves and my corduroys and my leather boots but instead we get this heavy downpour, and humidity as well which can only invoke one word- ick- and that is not a very fabulous word.

No comments:

Post a Comment