Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1

Clothes-
Jacket- Papaya
Necklace-Jane Diaz
Shirt-Topshop
Jeans-Urban Outfitters
Boots-DSW

I've been noticing that the introduction is the same in all of my fall magazines: "I remember when I used to go to school" blah blah blah "whole new me!" blah blah blah "buying a whole new wardrobe!" blah blah blah "we can still do that now even though we're old!". Give me a break. I don't need a whole new me. I'm perfectly fine as is. And anyways even if I do get new clothes it's for me, not to change how others percieve me. Anyways, today it was raining so I changed into leopard print flats when I got to school. Going with the saying "start the school year off with a bang", I'm going for a minimalist bang. A simple necklace, leather jacket, and thin top looks effortlessly cool. However when I arrived at school, I was disappointed to see that EVERYBODY was wearing jeans. Suddenly my effortless cool idea didn't seem so special. Whatever. At least I didn't pair mine with a Gap hoodie, Hollister tee and cross trainers *snicker snicker*.