Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Monday, September 12, 2011

6

Clothes:

Cardigan: Anne Klein
Dress: gift
Shoes: Deena and Ozzy (Beacon's Closet)

It seems like my camera is finally being a good girl (yes, she's a girl) and cooperating with blogger. This outfit was super last minute because the dress that I was supposed to wear, turned out to not fit completely in the straps. We'll have to shorten them later. Buuuut for now let's just say that I'm happy with the outfit. Some people say that you can't wear a shiny dress for daytime. I spit on them. You could wear a BALLGOWN for daytime with the right twists and add-ons. It's all about the intention. I say this about denim on denim as well and I say this about life. Intention is the key to a successful outfit. You could be wearing a garbage bag and shoes that made you walk like a duck, but if you wear them with purpose and intention, you might not look like a freak. I mean, you probably would, but there's a chance that you wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment