Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

8

Clothes:

Dress: Jean Jones (gift)
Necklace: gift
Belt: thrift store
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction (gift)

OUTFITS! 365!
Okay, there I did it. Are you happy? You'd better be 'cause I'm not doing it again. (For the people who aren't socially challenged, that was a Disney Channel reference.) That jingle just gets to me, and not in the good way. Aaaanyways, shall we talk about the outfit or shall I talk more about television programs that eat away at childrens' brains until they turn into robots that say things like, "say whaaat?"? I vote outfit. This dress is so adorably chic. It kills me, but then when I think about the dress I think about how well it would go with my leather boots with the miniheel and then I get depressed because of this OBNOXIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL WEATHER. Where is my nipping at the nose weather? Where is ol' Jack Frost? I'll be waiting for him. Until then, the boots will be admired from afar as a single tear makes it's way down my cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment