Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Friday, September 16, 2011

9

Clothes:

Jacket- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21
Shirt- Kmart
Pants- Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez for Kmart
Shoes- aerosoles

It is the end of the week and I am EXAUSTED so my post is gonna be short and sweet (if you're wondering why I'm saying this on Thursday, it's because it's actually Friday. I wish I had some great explanation like that my shoes were run over by a truck but really, I just forgot). Point of this post: sometimes, you must be a minimalist. I don't care if your wardrobe is filled with leopard print pants and neon green pumps, sometimes you have to shine by not blinding people, if that makes sense. However tomorrow, which is really today, I made up for it by wearing electric blue corduroys which I will post tomorrow because my timing got screwed up and I haven't taken the picture yet… Gahhhhh I would say that I'm sorry but I know that the only one who cares is me. I'm TIRED. I think it's beddy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment