Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Thursday, October 20, 2011

44

Clothes:

Shirt- attention by Kmart
Skirt- Urban Outfitters (Beacon's Closet)
Boots- Rocket Dog

She's a bird! She's a plane! She plays with color and uses it tastefully in her outfits! Iiiiiiit's DOROTHY! Today was picture day at school, but since I didn't want to pay for the- excuse my language- bad photos that the school takes, I forgot. There's an unspoken rule that K through 4th graders must get dressed up for it. It's also an unspoken rule that middle school students must try to look as much like they don't care as possible. Unfortunately, since I forgot, I ended up looking like I cared. On picture day. Gosh! Heaven forbid! Whatever, as I said, never took a paid picture anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment