Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Thursday, October 20, 2011

45


Clothes:

Outfit 1 (aka beautiful sunset outfit):
Shirt- gift
Skirt- American Apparel (thrift store)
Shoes- Van Eli (thrift store)
Outfit 2 (aka hideous office worker with really weird rainbow underwear)
Shirt- Old Navy
Pants- gift
Jacket- Papaya

One of my adoring fans is looking at the computer and thinking "I could really go for some nachos right now". What they are probably also thinking is "why the heck is she wearing two outfits in one day?". Yes the rumors are true. I have finally become so fabulous that I cannot settle for just one outfit a day. I changed after first period. I knew that the day would come- it was the inevitable conclusion to my never ending spiral of clothing combinations.
JUST KIDDING!
My humor has become too complex for the little ones so let me enlighten you. I went swimming. In my clothes. It was part of the water safety unit in my school. My "weird rainbow underwear" in outfit two is a swimsuit. I know what most bloggers would say: put the outfits in chronological order! Yes, I wore the ugly one first but I just hate the thought of you opening the blog and that being the first thing you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment