Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sleeping Mask Quiz!

I'm kinda weird about my sleeping habits. Just thought I should get that out there… I need complete silence and darkness to sleep so I wear a sleeping mask and earplugs to bed. Unfortunately, the sleep mask that I've been using was a freebie from Continental Airlines and it's horrible. It doesn't block out the light as much as I want it to and it's made of (dun dun dunnn) POLYESTER-yuck. So when I went to the mall to buy an eye mask I figured "why not make a quiz out of this?". I stopped over in Claire's to take a look at the selection of sleep masks that they have and I tried four on. I bought one of them and have been happily wearing it every night since. So can you guess which one?
-Keep in mind my comfort but also the visual aspect of the mask.
-Click on the letter of the photo you think it is to find out if you got it right!
-Comment and tell me how you did :)

A)B)
D)

No comments:

Post a Comment