Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Très Frenchéé



I've always loved the French look- the classic silhouettes, the minimalistic style, the striped shirts. It's great. This was something I wore last Saturday to see The Artist- it's a great film about a French actor who still wants to make silent movies, long after talking movies were invented. My outfit for this occasion was superb, featuring a red and white striped shirt, a black a-line skirt, short black wedges, and my stunning new bracelet from Modcloth- a website that I have become addicted to looking at. Of course, as many of you may well know, looking can lead to wanting which can lead to buying which can lead to an empty wallet and an empty wallet can leave me très triste (unhappy). I've been taking french lessons since I was four, but I'm still not even close to fluent. Weird, right? Tant pis… Au revoir, mes chic amies qui sont en vogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment