Everything yellow is a link. Click away...
Looking for something?

Looking for something?

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Feel the Wind Running Through My Hair and it's Freezing Me to Death









I'll admit it: I'm in denial. It most certainly is not spring even though I wish with all my heart that it was. In fact, a minute before these photos were taken I was wearing a coat that made me look like I was going to the arctic. But for now I'm going to take it off and pretend that it's already warm enough for me to do so. Now about the clothes: this dress, belt, and bag was purchased two days ago and I'm already cramming them all into one outfit. Why I love them: THEY'RE PURDYYYY. No but seriously the bag is totally amazing because it looks pretty leather-y to me even though it was 25 bucks. And the dress fits me like a glove (I'm actually surprised I couldn't find it online considering it was from H&M and not even on sale or anything so it's probably not old…) And the belt is pretty simple but it's great considering it was $9. Together, they make a fabulous outfit that's great for just walking around and looking fabulous. I just wish people could see it under my coat because that would just be amazing. Oh well, I guess I'll have to just keep waiting for spring. Now excuse me while I go put my coat back on… it's freezing!

2 comments: